Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

can i get herpies if .......?
I'm clean and my partner and i wanted to try oral sex but she have had a outbreak before ..about 6 or 7 months ago she dont have a outbreak now and i give her oral sex could i catch herpies or ...

WHICH WAY DO YOU WRITE IT( I PUT IT HERE BECAUSE I KNOW MANY PEOPLE LOOK HERE)THANX?
BUTTERFLY- IS ONE

BUTTERFLIES- IS MORE THEN ONE

BUTTERFLY'S MEANS WHAT -THAT THE BUTTER FLY OWNS SOMETHING LIKE..EXAMPLE - THE BUTTERFLY'S COLORS ARE BRIGHT?
IS ...

Has a cure for AIDS been found?

ok i just wanna make sure?
Ok so me and my girlfriend see each other about 2-3 times a week and when i do we usually have oral sex. Shes 16 and im 18. shes never had sex and claims im the only guy shes ever done things with. ...

What is the scientific and common name of HPV?
for a school paper......

I was just diagnosed by my doctor with HIV. I'm scared that no one will like me. Should I keep it a secret?
I had sex with my boyfriend and he did NOT tell me that he was HIV positive. Well, so we ended up having unprotected sex and he came in my anus. So like 2 months have gone by and I'm getting a ...

Do i have an STD? Or is this normal for a teen?
Well, i am 15 and i am really worried about having an STD. I have not had sexual intercourse before, but i have masturbated..(a few times) I have these little bumps that look like un-emerged zits on ...

I'm only 15, could I have oral herpes?
Hi, me and a friend went to the beach. Well we were at the pool and me and this really cute guy kept flirting. It was late, me, seth(the guy), and stephanie(my friend) were all in the pool alone. He ...

Bumps on mouth? Is it herpes?
Hey.
My friend came to school this morning with this awful mark on her lip. We asked her what happened and she told us her and her boyfriend had engaged in oral sex the night before. We ...

Will they detect marijuana in a pee test if I only did once?
I've only smoked it once in over two years. Yesterday, I took two little hits and I was blitzed! I got a pee test coming up in five days. Will I be ok?...

Would you get hiv if you hug someone?
i meant like hug someone during sex when they don't have clothes on....

i think i have a yeast infection...help!?
i'm pretty sure that i have a yeast infection and i do not want to tell my mom or docter, i'm 13. and i want to know what i can do without having to tell anyone. plz help!!
Additional ...

i am freaking out!!! my friend told me she has herpes and my son shared cups with her girl?
ok my friend just told me she found out she has herpes and she got it b-4 she was married shes been married for 7 years but just found out like 5 months ago. im freaking out cuz my son and her girl ...

What does the STD stands for?

My roommate has herpes, and I caught him with my dog. Could my dog get it as well?

Please help me ? is it a hiv?
I am 20 years old. I had never been sex with anyone. I just masturbate and wipe it with same cloth and reuse it without washing for several weeks. After that i put it to laundry. After 1 year after i ...

ahhhh i kissed my bf and i have mono....and he doesnt know...will he get it?!?
omg i wud get sick a million times more than for my bf to get sick..and i think i just exposed him to get mono...i hope he doesnt cus he actually plays sports and i dnt want him to get kicked out......

how do the vampire(not the myth ones)don't get aids from drinking blood?

Additional Details
if not vampires-then foe you ill put it this way-peopel that drink blood thats a fact....

Is my life over now that I tested positive for herpes?
I'm soooo sick to my stomach over this. I can't stop thinking about it! I feel gross, sad, angry and above all confused. I had something like a "breakout" last year but I tested ...

Can you inherit a STD from your parents? ?
Lets say even if you are a virgin, can you give or have stds from genetics?...

Joe Mader
if i eat out a girl can i get an std?
i ate out my girlfriend about 5 days ago and i've had a sore throat for 3 full days now but its just a sore throat no bumps or anything. help please!
Show all answers
Post your answer

Beeker
You could just have a sore throat.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

anon
Rating
ooooooooh man
yes you can get an std the sore throat is probably due to the bacteria from her vagina which you swallowed..because i know you did...both you guys should get tested if its neg on everything eat away bro, in the meantime get a dental damp...at like duane reade or something

Ashleigh
Yep, sorry to say. Any kind of sex, including oral, can give you an STD. Did you have a cut in your mouth when you did it? Having a cut definitely increases your chances. But you might not. Maybe you just have a cold. Do research on your symptoms or call a hot line. You can find anonymous hot lines, which can be helpful.

Willy
Rating
on the contrary... if you finger a girl can u get stds on your finger?

Yeeeeah!
YES if she had any std then you automatically have it even if she wasn't diagnosed with it yet.

UNIKA_PEBBS
of course you can thats why they have condoms specially formulated to eat a girl out in a shape of a lil square

but it can also be a sore throat

sweety pie
yes why dont you go to a docter or wait a coupole more day

joseph h
could be an std, get checked.

♣ 69 Sir lix a lot ♣
Rating
Oh yes you can get herpes and all kinds of other diseases including HIV.

Alyssa
Rating
Yes, it`s definitely possible that you get an std from eating a girl out. be sure to get you and your partner tested as soon as possible.

James
Rating
Yes!

Randy
im no doctor but i know you can get std's from oral... but it could be just a sore throat.. i hope ur ok and that if you had something and just wasnt feeling the symptoms yet i hope you didnt get her vag sick...

OneLastRevolutionary
Rating
Yes, any STD that can be caught by intercourse can be caught orally. Plus the swine flu.

Friend
Hehe...he... he......... he....

You can get all kinds of stuff dude or maddam. If it smells like watermelons, strawberries, etc. its bad.
If It smells bad... its bad.
Only if it smells natural... a.k.a irony, like blood or skin smelling.

You'll be fine.

steven_3199
You can also get an STD from receiving oral too, don't ever let someone with a cold sore give you oral, cold sores = herpes

Your mouth is just as much of an entrance to the body as an anus, a penis and a vagina

Even with a condom on you can still catch something, don't have sex with the person unless you are sure they are clean, condoms only protect disease and semen up to 88%, and you may also get her fluids on you too, as some females will "squirt"

That is also why females shouldn't rely on the pill instead of condoms for pregnancy prevention, condoms protect against diseases, with a 6% chance of catching a disease

Squirters aren't that rare either, I've had a few myself

Acting is my passion
Rating
Is this a serious question?

Ever heard of genital herpes?

Your retarted

caroline g
Rating
yes, you can get stuff in your mouth and it can spread to the rest of you.. if she has an std. But you can't catch it from her if she doesn't have one. Maybe you just have strep

Basshunta4Eva
technically i think its a yes, so just be careful in the future.

Jon
Have you ever heard of a ' dental dam '? Of course you can get an STD from cunnilingus. It;s fluid transfer isn't it?. Go see a doctor, man.

Steve B
By girlfriend do you mean Hooker

I AM D
if she has genital herpes then yes i think

GoodNBad
yes

Swtnis
Rating
umm yes very much so, in your mouth and your throat...

surfingislove
yes you can. might wanna go to the doctor....

Scott
ewww did it taste like fish? yeah you might have an std yucckkkkkkkk go get that checked out homie before it gets worse

The girl who has no f*cking life
Rating
If she has an STD, yes, you, too can get one.

Moi je joue
Rating
You could get herpes. I think somethings going around because I have a sore throat too but I'm not eating people out.

Sugga
Rating
yes you can. gonorriaa everythinggg !!!!

kelly t
LOL...Dude, you have a sore throat because the whole damn country has a sore throat right at the moment. Get a grip on yourself. Maybe you should quit eating p u s s y if you are really that worried. You have a cold...not an STD!

Archive: Forum - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertGuide does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.154
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertGuide Sunday, September 14, 2014   Terms of use - Privacy Policy