Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Do you think they will ever find a cure for cancer ?

Additional Details
& how poignant is this song

http://www.youtube.com/w

breaks my heart ...

Need some advice on cancer?
My sister is dying of cancer, she as to Christmas, she got brain cancer which now has gone to her lungs and other parts of her body, when I seen her tonight, she could not speak very well is this the ...

Stage IV Breast Cancer....Met. to liver?
Hello Everyone, I have been researching a lot about breast cancer today because I have it.

This is what I have
Stage iV Met. Breast Cancer
4 infected nodes
2 tumors.....1) 3...

Is it bad not to wear bra? does is cause cancer or any types of breast desease?

i cant stop smoking i tried but cant, so i reduced it instead. is 4 cigarettes a day bad?
i am really scared about getting cancer . but i cant quit. i tried. so would 4 cigarettes a day make me cancer?...

Am I entitled to this?
Ok so I want my bone marrow tested by my doctor. Is there indication that she could say is lacking and refuse this? Am I entitled to get this test done?...

hair loss!!!!!?
When you have cancer, and you go to kemotherpy, do you lose JUST the hair on your head? Or do you lose ALLL that different hairs on your body?...

My dad died 3.5 years ago now. I still cry and miss him loads and can't get over the loss. Any advice?
He died of prostate cancer, slowly and agonisingly, as with is the case with many cancers. I want him back so badly I somethimes don't know what to do with myself. I know it's ...

Is this really anything?
Im 15YO and I have this lymph node in my right groin. It is not visible at all. It is 1 cm in size. It is not painful at all. Its been there for 3 or 4 years now. I just dont get how when I get up ...

Why do people still smoke cigarrettes even though they know it will eventually kill them?
Each year, a staggering 440,000 people die in the US from tobacco use. Nearly 1 of every 5 deaths is related to smoking. Cigarettes kill more Americans than alcohol, car accidents, suicide, AIDS, ...

I have cancer and I'm 1 1/2 month along in my pregnancy. Will I have to terminate because of the chemo?
I just found out that I have breast cancer and will have to start chemo immediately. A week before this news I found out that my husband and I are expecting our first child. Will I have to give up ...

Cell phones are dangerous for children?
I want the answer now......

is there any way to guarentee you won't get cancer?

Which disease scares u the most? Cancer? or Aids?
I would have to say i my opinion aids b/c at least with Cancer u have a fighting chance if it's caught on time....

How many people here have had a parent with cancer?
Whether they currently have cancer, have had it in the past, or whether you lost them to cancer. I lost my father in 2006 to bladder cancer. I'm not asking this question to upset people, but ...

Is it possible that I could have breast cancer?
I'm 14 and breast cancer runs in my family. There's like this lymph node thing on the bottom part of my right breast and it feels like it's bruised and there's another one in it ...

I had cancer when I was 3 and was very picky then. I'm 19 now and I'm still very picky. Is that normal?

Additional Details
Ok smart alecks, what does being picky have to do with cancer? It affects your taste buds.I'm asking how long it's supposed to last....

how old can you be to get breast cancer?
does anyone know or can any age get it?...

how do you ask your mom if she has cancer?
I know she has cancer just not what kind and all the info i have i found out on my ...

Why hasn't a cure for cancer been found?
After 40 plus years of research, and multi million dollar pharmacutetical companies pumping out every known 'pill' made for every dysfunction known to man... why hasn't the cure for ...

Lily of the Valley
What does 'Terminal Cancer' mean....?
Show all answers
Post your answer

nikond40rob
It means your computer has a virus

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Ali J
Rating
i agree with everyone who answered this question that there is no cure for it and its going to kill you

VERITAS
I am so sorry. I know who you are asking about. It means that the cancer is the most likely thing to end your life. It is incurable.

Gary B
Rating
It means that there is no cure, no hope of surgery or chemotherapy, and no hope of remission (cancer going away). A person with terminal cancer is going to die.

_xo
Rating
it means its killing you.

Michael of G
Your on the last train, next stop is the station at the end of the line. Time and distance to station varies though no detours. Though I personally believe God can have other plans. That is individual step in prayer with faith and leaving all sin behind, come to know your being here. Though your plans and God's plans may conflict so deep sincere prayer with much silence are called for here with absolute faith!!

aries33
it means that it is in the end stage of cancer.
http://www.promdinurses.com/2008/11/cancer-future-killer.html

Peyton :]
Rating
that this cancer is unbeatable so you will have cancer for the rest of your life

Blue P
Rating
it means there is no possible cure for the patient..

b e r r y
Rating
Really severe cancer,possibly fatal.

Tammerz
Rating
It won't go away.

yahooid.
Cancer which cannot be cured.

Lisa x
Samuria is right

Magpie
Rating
It means there is no treatment that will prevent death. :(

Spicy Chicken Sandwich
That the cancer will take the person's life.

Ja Ma
the patient is sure to die within a known time frame. it is different from life in general where we are sure to die but uncertain of the time frame

Lady A
Rating
It means that the cancer cannot be cured, and cannot be stopped from advancing. Effectively, it means that the disease will eventually kill the person.

However, it doesn't mean that there is nothing doctors can do to prolong the person's life. Palliative care is used to help the person live as long as possible as comfortably as possible, and this can include chemotherapy and radiation therapies to shrink a tumour or stop it from enlarging as quickly as it might otherwise do.

The amount of time a person has left can vary a lot, depending on the type of cancer, its stage, its aggressiveness, its location and the way the patient responds to palliative therapies.

My heart goes out to you if you or your friends or family have had bad news on this subject today.

Archive: Forum - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertGuide does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertGuide Wednesday, September 17, 2014   Terms of use - Privacy Policy